Position: Management Trainee (Sales and Marketing)
- Identify new clients
- Build strong business relationships with the key accounts.
- Able to demonstrate go to market strategy to build the business around
- An awareness and understanding of the market and competitive landscape
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment by developing, engaging and maintaining a short and long-term forecast and an action plan to achieve targets.
- Showcase the company’s capabilities, benefits, and value proposition in all interactions and work effectively to deliver these key messages to the market place.
- Should have passion for sales and business development.
- Fresh MBA graduates or MBA Interns
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Should be result oriented and keen to learn new things.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research to author research reports, white papers and other publications
- Support our client relations team with proposals, conference calls, etc. from time to time.
- MBA with minimum 3 years experience in research industry.
- Ability to make associations and tell the right story.
- Good writing and conversational skills in English.
- Experience in voicing your opinions online (blogs, Quora or similar) or offline (magazines, newspapers, etc.)
- Working along with Senior Analyst Prepare research reports Develop and manage financial models Conduct in-depth analysis of company financials.
- Conduct comprehensive industry research and analysis
- Desired candidate profile good experience in research, with strong capabilities in financial modeling and valuation methods.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret information quickly good written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide and defend an opinion with lead analysts financial modelling, industry research, e- commerce, research reports, financial services.
Position: Research Analyst
Position: Research Analyst (finance)
MBA with relevant experience of minimum two years
Note: Please forward your resume – email@example.com